Drive units for above ground pool cover systems
With 17 different models available, the drive unit can be geared exactly to the width and length of the pool. The side sections are made of a special grade of solid, rot-resistant plastic.
The motors have been tested millions of times in industry and are extremely reliable.
- Drive unit: 24 V DC motor, self-locking reduction gears, stopper (limit switch with additional safety switch)
- Power supply: 230/24 V with rectifier, primary and secondary fused
- Control: Lockable, functions OPEN/STOP/CLOSE, built into the drive unit, can be supplied separately
- Drive unit: 24 V DC motor in compact design, self-locking reduction gears, stopper (limit switch with additional safety switch), thermal circuit breaker and contactor-type reverser in closed aluminium casing
- Power supply: 230/24 V with rectifier, primary and secondary fused, in closed plastic casing
- Operation: Touch switch, lockable, functions OPEN/STOP/CLOSE, mounted in the drive unit on an anodised assembly board, can be supplied separately if desired