Pool Cover Slats
We stand out from the rest
Grando pool-cover-slats have been developed specifically to meet the stringent demands made on swimming pool covers. The Grando Standard version is a hollow, three-compartment rigid PVC slat 60 mm wide and 14 mm thick with a smooth, slightly curved surface. A double-hook system connects the individual slats to one another.
The ends of the pool-cover-slats are sealed air and water-tight with a special three-layer sealing system.
To prevent the slats from slipping sideways, they are locked by means of a plastic brace and a stainless steel pin.
Grando pool cover slats – standard
- are sealed by a special 3-layer sealing system to make them air and water-tight
- thus do not need any cap plugs
- do not have any tiers with curved or oblique cuts
- are made of durable, highly resistant PVC
- comply with all hygiene standards (expert report)
- have excellent water drainage characteristics
- can used when there is a lot of contamination
- are manufactured according to our own design
- no sliding or twisting thanks to special locking mechanism
- as solar slats, convert solar energy into heat