Pool Cover Slats
We stand out from the rest
Grando pool-cover-slats have been developed specifically to meet the stringent demands made on swimming pool covers. The Grando Standard version is a hollow, three-compartment rigid PVC slat 60 mm wide and 14 mm thick with a smooth, slightly curved surface. A double-hook system connects the individual slats to one another.
The ends of the pool-cover-slats are sealed air and water-tight with a special three-layer sealing system.
To prevent the slats from slipping sideways, they are locked by means of a plastic brace and a stainless steel pin.
Grando pool cover slats – standard
- are sealed by a special 3-layer sealing system to make them air and water-tight
- thus do not need any cap plugs
- do not have any tiers with curved or oblique cuts
- are made of durable, highly resistant PVC
- comply with all hygiene standards (expert report)
- have excellent water drainage characteristics
- can used when there is a lot of contamination
- are manufactured according to our own design
- no sliding or twisting thanks to special locking mechanism
- as solar slats, convert solar energy into heat
- 3-coat sealing system, creating airtight and waterproof layer.
- UV and chemical resistance
- Hygiene safety
- Locking mechanism preventing slat movement and separation
- Slats can be individually replaced
- Cut to suit almost any pool shape
We make no compromise when it comes to quality
Solar slats bring in warmth and keep out cold, saving considerable extra heating costs.
The top surface is translucent, the underside is black, absorbing the solar energy and releasing it into the water. This results in increased water temperature at no extra cost.
- 10mm thick
- Suitable for pools up to 12m x 5m
- Small rolled up dimensions
- Colour options, White and Blue
- 14mm thick
- Double-hook system
- Choice of colours – White, Grey, Blue, Solar and Translucent